Welcome to the PLSANJ Home Page
The Professional Land Surveyors Association of New Jersey (PLSANJ) was founded in 1974 to provide a venue for surveyors in New Jersey to meet and network. A few years later, the New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors (NJSPLS) formed as the statewide organization, and PLSANJ became a chapter of NJSPLS, along with several other surveying organizations that preceded NJSPLS. Currently PLSANJ draws members primarily from Mercer and Burlington Counties.
Membership in PLSANJ is for everyone in the surveying profession. Categories of membership follow those for NJSPLS.
To join PLSANJ, please join NJSPLS and request PLSANJ as your local chapter. Those who do not make this request may find themselves assigned to another chapter of NJSPLS. If you join NJSPLS through the on–line application process, please follow up with an e–mail with your request to be assigned to PLSANJ.
- Full membership for those licensed in New Jersey as professional surveyors, and in good standing with the New Jersey State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Associate membership for non-licensed individuals endeavoring to make surveying their chosen career, currently in technician or pre-professional roles
- Student membership for those enrolled in full–time land surveying studies
- Corresponding membership for individuals, residing outside of New Jersey and not practicing surveying full time in New Jersey, who are interested in mailings
- Sustaining membership for individuals and companies or organizations with professional interests in surveying
Please visit our Events and Announcements page for schedule and location of chapter meetings.
For the PLSANJ Bylaws, please click here. (PDF, 764 KB)
Some of the files on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.